Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tank stats webpage

Toxi
Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:25 pm

Tank stats webpage

Tooling around the net yesterday & stumbled across this neat little application. It lays out your base numbers from the armory, then extrapolates Effective Health & avoidance statistics against a boss-level mob. For instance, armory shows me @ 68 vs. a Lv71 elite. I didn't see any mention of it when I searched here, so I'm interested to know how accurate the pallycrafting pros around here think the numbers are.
_________________
AS+HS+PMS=GRRRLTank
DJSticky
Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:29 pm
Nifty
_________________
djellum
Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:26 pm

broken

wont let me select a realm so its broken for me:(
_________________


Tekkel
Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:08 am
Not working here either. Doesn't show any realm wether I use enter or not. IE7 btw.
MrDuck
Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:23 pm
Doesn't work for me too, i blame the ë in my nick though, works for other toons Smile Tried messing with encoding but not successfully ;(
_________________
Shelgeyr
Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:04 pm
Same here. IE7, tried tabbing after typing in my character's name and tried click on the realm list after typing in my character's name. Neither worked.
_________________
I've been playing since beta, but I'm still a newb.
Blutreich
Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:31 am
why does it say holy shield only gives 5% block
_________________

Akushi
Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:39 pm
I noticed that 5% also, i just assume it's got a bug assuming you have the relic that gives 5.33% block chance.

It looks okay but just feels like alot is missing from it perhaps they will add more with time Razz
_________________
Orbitus
Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:56 pm
Looks like i need to hurry up with my web site... Been in development for nearly a year now >_>
KysenMurrin
Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:33 am
It doesn't seem to work in IE (get an empty field for realm selection, unlike FF which works), and it doesn't seem to update - still shows me with the stats from the first time I loaded it a few days ago, before I got some gear upgrades.
Nice tool, if only it worked.
_________________
Sarkan-ZdC
Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:39 am
Does not work here too
Asu
Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:55 am
Hi, author of the tool here...

Yeah, it's buggy and has only been tested in Firefox and Safari, which is why I hadn't mentioned it to anyone yet. =D

I dunno what's up with it's holy shield report, that's obviously bogus. And if I remember right, some of the numbers didn't match up with the in-game calculations... I don't remember exactly, haven't looked at it for months.

Edit: Fixed the stupid holy shield bug and the stupid effective health bug. Now all the numbers actually displayed should be accurate.

I started it to play at theorycrafting the mitigation value of block value, or of additional block rating in AoE tanking situations where HS is down. Or of other things, like at what level of incoming damage does Earthen Elixir reduce more damage then an armor elixir? But that's all not well enough vetted for me to uncomment it. =p

[Edit 2: Fixed typos]
Asu
Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:26 am
Oh, sorry about that, I've fixed the mime type, it's now unicode so you should be ok.

Oh! And yes, it does currently cache armory for one week.