Skip to content
Maintankadin

Ideal Tank group

Requinix
Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:28 am

Ideal Tank group

For Main tanking, obviously threat is a Prot pallies biggest issue, I've seen the 0/40/21 builds but I think those are pretty silly.

I would go with the 10/41/10

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sVVZxhxhx0zGgotVbh

And my group in a raid would be:

Me
SPriest
Resto Druid
Resto Shammy
Healadin with 40/0/21 (Sanctity Aura)

Any problems or feedback on this idea?
Requinix
Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:34 am
Improved Rightousness means nothing to you?
solina
Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:34 am
More HP = More Betterer. Warlock w/ Imp should always be with you.

I like:

1. Warlock / Imp
2. Shadow Priest
3. Ele Shammy
4. Ret Pally

Although if a Tree was available, I'd probably bump the Ret Pally.


Edit: I completely missed your spec comment.. you want to revisit that first, before you worry about who's in the group with you.
_________________

Requinix
Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:38 am
Whats is wrong with my Spec and why take a Ret pally over a Holy Pally?
_________________


BigBlueCheese
Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:42 am
That's pretty awesome. Who doesn't want Divine Intellect, that's an extra Holy Shield!
_________________

Requinix
Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:48 am
Anyways back on topic... I am not going to die due to lack of Shield spec, redoubt, Ardent defender and 2% avoidance.

Can we return to the discussion on threat?
_________________


moduspwnens
Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:49 am
Hmm. If I had to pick a perfect 5 class members (assuming I'm getting hit hard enough for full mana):

Me
Ret Paladin (who cares about his damage, I want Imp Sanc Aura!)
BM Hunter (3% more damage)
BM Hunter (3% more damage)
Elemental Shaman (WoA, Totem of Wrath, Bloodlust).

Yeah... that's about right. Or, the Justice League. But more likely, this.
_________________
Stormreaver US

Modus | Governor