Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tankadin Spreadsheet

Chiyou
Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:35 am

Tankadin Spreadsheet

Hello everyone,

I apologise for my bad spelling, but English isn’t my native language.

I have build an excel spreadsheet for protection Paladins which I would like to show you. It is far from perfect, but the most calculations should be right.

The handling should be quite simple, insert your talentbuild and gear in the “Talents” and “Items” tabs. The mobsettings and various other settings could be adjusted on the “Stats” tab. (like the used aura, JoCr, Holy Shield and so on). All charstats like the attributes, the time to live, threat generation per ability, etc. are shown on the “Stats” tab.

You could download the spreadsheet here: http://tankadin.ta.funpic.de/

I hope that it is useful for some of you and I look forward to your suggestions and criticism.

best regards
Chiyou
_________________
Chiyou - Herbert
Tankadin Spreadsheet
Guillex
Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:38 am
Scanned with McAfee AV v8.0i patch 14

No virus found.

Scanned with Kaspersky online file scanner.

You're clean!

Kaspersky Anti-Virus has not detected any viruses at this time in the file you submitted.

Seems legit.
_________________
Official thread killer

moduspwnens
Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:47 am
I'll check this out when I get home from work.
_________________
Moduspwnens - Shattered Hand
Guillex
Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:50 am
Uhm ...

Zwerg?

Mensch?

Bluelf?
_________________
Official thread killer

DeadMilliken
Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:26 pm
i really wish more people would just publish Google Spreadsheets....

bah
Ruex
Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:01 am
This is very very useful. Especially when figuring out what gear to get before I hit 70 so I could get raiding right out the starting block, or at least very soon after.

I have a Hunter spread sheet I friend linked me, now a Pali one too. Awesome. Soo lucky.

Thanks so much. Very exciting.
_________________
___________________________________
"You should have seen it! The odds stacked 20-2... and we kicked the shit out of the both of 'em!"
Lerynthicus
Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:55 am
awesome spreadsheet. The first one I've tried that actually acounts for everything and does it correctly.

I did find an error, however, and that is in the Moroes' Lucky Pocket Watch.

Under dodge you have:

=IF(selIncludeCD="true",38+300*10/120,0)

and it should be:

=IF(selIncludeCD="true",(38+300)*10/120,38)

You attempted to correctly add the dodge to the "Use", but forgot that 38 Dodge still applies even when the trinket isn't used, and that you need to sum 38 and 300 before the multiplication and division takes place.

Same thing with Defense on the Scarab of Displacement:

You have:

=IF(selIncludeCD="true",42+165*15/180,0)

and it should be:

=IF(selIncludeCD="true",(42+165)*15/180,42)

And lastly, for Block on the Gnomergan Auto-Blocker 600:

You have:

=IF(selIncludeCD="true",59+200*20/120,0)

Should be:

=IF(selIncludeCD="true",(59+200)*20/120,59)

Now, I also have a couple questions you might be able to answer:

1. How does the spreadsheet take advantage of the 95-115 Holy damage (occasionallly) proc'ed by the Darkmoon Card: Vengence.
2. There seems to be an issue with shoulders, whereas it won't allow me to enter two gems if they are of the same color. Only one gem slot appears, the other remains hidden.

It'd be nice to get your your to do list translated..., but again, awesome work! keep it up.
Tromal
Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:49 am
Hello,

Thank you for your nice spreadsheet, I think that I will love it.

I got a question about your coding of the sanctity aura, it seems that in the spreadsheet, activing the sanctity aura gives a 10% boost of your add damage.

Maybe I'm wrong about this interpretation but switching between sanctity aura et devotion aura only changes the tps by roughly 3%.


Sorry for my bad english.
Tromal
Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:57 am
Here's the description of the Sanctity Aura : http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=20218

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I think that this aura improves your holy damage by 10% (i.e. the damage that you do).
But you handle it by improving the holy spell damage by 10%.
Worldie
Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:41 am
Sanctity does indeed improve holy damage by 10%. It's actually a ~10% TPS boost (a little less)
_________________

R.I.P. Sanctity Aura, it's Hammer Time