Jackinthegreen
Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:24 pm
Re: The Case for Haste
If we go by the haste plot end points then yes, haste is better than crit here. That might change if the graph was extended to 1000 each way, for example.

Hammer of the Righteous/Crusader Strike (Holy, Protection) An instant strike that causes (120% of weapon damage) Physical damage. No longer generates 1 Holy Power
Sacred Duty now causes the Paladin to gain 30% (up from 5%) more of the Haste stat from all sources.
PsiVen wrote:I for one welcome the return of Haste.
ShwayNorris wrote:so since this has happenedHammer of the Righteous/Crusader Strike (Holy, Protection) An instant strike that causes (120% of weapon damage) Physical damage. No longer generates 1 Holy Power
I feel like I would have been happier as is with lack luster haste. we aren't really getting any "benefit" if anything removing holy power generation here and then giving us the extra haste will at best keep us where we are at already. at least, that's how it reads to me. would love to be wrong.
Ashaton wrote:Rejoice! I finally have something to do again! I'll sim the latest hotfixes tomorrow and see how we do now. Originally I found Sacred Duty would need to be 40% to make haste equivalent to mastery, but the additional boost of the rating conversion could account for that extra 10%.
theckhd wrote:Writing blog post as we speak. Note that the combination of the two changes is equivalent to changing Sacred Duty to 44%, so it's more than enough to push haste ahead of everything else.
theckhd wrote:Writing blog post as we speak. Note that the combination of the two changes is equivalent to changing Sacred Duty to 44%, so it's more than enough to push haste ahead of everything else.
mclem wrote:Even Bonus Armor, or is that still ahead? Thought you might consider it separately given it's only available on a few slots.
Worldie wrote:.....but wouldn't it have been better and faster to just change the attunement to mastery?
