Now maybe you have looked at the armories of said warrior tanks and seen that they had that much avoidance and you know for certain that is the gear they tanked Brutalis in. It might simply be a communication issue between you an worldi, but I will admit it sounds like you are taking WWS parse avoidance results and setting them equal to gear, which is a no no. If their armories have that level of avoidance, then you have something to back your claim, though it would still be weak. I have had WWS parses in the past that nearly doubled my actual avoidance stats, and I have had some that were 2/3 of what they actually are. It does vary as the results are random and can skew.
Of course even then, the armories don't necessarily reflect the gear they wore for brutalis, just like my armory doesn't reflect the gear I wear for each boss individually.
_________________


