Skip to content
Maintankadin

Theck's Simcraft Thread - WoD/6.x

Wonton
Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:35 pm

Re: Theck's Simcraft Thread - WoD/6.x

Am I missing something really obvious? Why were the original sims with Holy Shield at 154k TMI, the Seraphim sim at 152k, but the Empowered Seals sim even with only Truth is 127k TMI? Did something change in cooldown usage between the two or is more SS and WoG healing from 15% attack power really enough to drop TMI by that much?
Fundus
Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:42 pm

Re: Theck's Simcraft Thread - WoD/6.x

I believe that's because the damage output of the TMI boss being used in the sims was changed. Specifically it was doing too much magic damage.

theckhd wrote:So, for what it's worth, someone pointed out to me that the TMI bosses were doing a lot more magic damage than intended. Often well over 50% of their damage was coming from the DoT component, because the person that added the new boss entries in the table just guessed at the DoT damage values. And I didn't realize that, and hadn't looked that closely to notice this problem. In any event, I've fixed it this morning, and the following sims have the corrected boss damage profile (~20-25% of damage is DoT damage).

I don't think it will have a strong effect on the previous sims, but I'll probably go back and rerun a number of them just to be sure. For now, let's plod on...

Theck or someone more familiar with Sim-C could probably tell you more specifically how it was changed, but I think that's what accounts for the higher TMI on the early sims. If you run the most recent build of Sim-C, you'll get values much closer than 154k to 127k. I'm only getting a 5-6k TMI spread between Seraphim and Empowered Seals. I'll try to put a Holy Shield version in as well and sim it.
Fundus
Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:45 pm

Re: Theck's Simcraft Thread - WoD/6.x

Alright, I added a Holy Shield talented que and ran it with the others I ran previously. I'm using Theck's default APL from above, modified slightly to allow for each lvl 100 talent.

Glyphs: alabaster_shield/divine_protection/final_wrath
Talents: 003222x (x since we're changing the lvl 100 talent for each sim)

Seraphim_chain: the default APL with Seraphim talented
Seraphim_PRN: the "as needed" or "as available" que that allows overlapping Seraphim and DP
Empowered_Seals_Avg: the default APL with Empowered Seals talented (IRTd>Base>IRTe)
Empowered_Seals_Insight: Empowered Seals and Insight only with the seal switching lines commented out
No_100: No lvl 100 talent selected, for a baseline to compare.
Holy_Shield: the default APL with Holy Shield talented.

I used the TMI_Standard_T17M boss and the default gear set listed by Theck in this thread.

Results Pic:
Image
For anyone not wanting to download that I'm getting:
Seraphim_PRN: 109k TMI
Empowered_Seals_Insight: 110k TMI
Holy_Shield: 110k TMI
Seraphim_chain: 112k TMI
No_100: 114k TMI
Empowered_Seals_Avg: 115k TMI

So all within 6k TMI of each other. I believe these are all lower than the previous sims, because the posted default APL includes full CD usage, unlike Theck's previous sims which included no CDs. Also to note, the Ardent Defender nerf isn't yet included in these either.

Again I'm newer at Sim-C, so I'd appreciate others confirming or refuting what I'm getting here. I've also posted all the files I used for the sim to google drive:
Full Imported Profile
Full HTML Results
xstratax
Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:00 pm

Re: Theck's Simcraft Thread - WoD/6.x

Like I said though, any changes to those CDs would be irrelevant to the sims Theck is doing, he doesnt include those CDs in his action list, mainly because using them is something that is up to the player vs a rotation. It relies on our judgement as tanks to know when we need to use them, and when we dont. The one exception has been DP due to its potential interaction with Seraphim.
Wonton
Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:42 pm

Re: Theck's Simcraft Thread - WoD/6.x

The other thing I wanted to comment on is that I'm very surprised Sanctified Wrath only lost to Divine Purpose by 1k TMI. If my napkin math is correct, Divine Purpose increases SotR uptime by 33%. Its proc rate is 25%, but it can proc off itself, so if we sum the infinite series (1/4) + (1/4)^2 + (1/4)^3 + ... we find that a single SotR will generate 1/3 of another SotR on average. Sanctified Wrath, meanwhile, gives 4 additional HP every 45 casts, according to Theck's picture:

theckhd wrote:Image


So we go from 25/45 to 29/45 casts generating Holy Power, only a 16% increase.

Does it have something to do with the fact that the T17 boss in those first sims was doing excessive magic damage, reducing the importance of SotR uptime overall? Or is it because the default APL mainly uses SotR at 5 Holy Power, meaning Divine Purpose procs cause us to waste Holy Power generation? Or something else entirely that I'm missing?
Schroom
Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:56 pm

Re: Theck's Simcraft Thread - WoD/6.x

I'm also very curious about the upcoming stattweight sims. Talenting into SW might devaluate Haste a bit I guess, as you generate more holy power now with lower haste levels as we saw in MoP. while DivPurp scales with haste.

this will give us some interesting stuff. *patience*

(I am personally a fan of SW as I never liked the randomness of DivPurp. I really don't like rng and want stuff that is granted, in order to plan accordingly)

I noticed that they fixed the bug with SW in beta, where you did not need to hit something with Holy wrath in order to generate Holy power with it. I guess it was to strong, as you could build 5 Holy power before Pulling.
theckhd
Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:46 am

Re: Theck's Simcraft Thread - WoD/6.x

Had a busy day yesterday, never got to post. Trying to catch up.

Schroom wrote:EmpS with only SoI w/o swapping is best TMI fo all lvl 100 talents then ?

Possibly. I'm re-running the sim that compares different talent combinations right now. I'd have the results already, but I accidentally left it on 1 iteration last night when I set it up to run and generate stat weights, so....

Schroom wrote:Do you have any new information about the question that came up a couple of weeks ago: "is TMI still the right metric in WoD" ?
Not really. So we should probably be paying attention to DTPS as well, just in case.

Fundus wrote:I realize the TMI variations here are relatively minor, but my only idea for the variations comes back to Sacred Shield. The uptime is highest (96%) for Seraphim/DP as available and lowest (83%) for the switching Empowered Seals, with the others in between. Perhaps this further raises the question of the best time to refresh Sacred Shield with Empowered Seals? It's also entirely possible I've made a simple mistake or am missing something somewhere. If so, or if I've forgotten to mention something important to replicating the results, please let me know.


Haven't had time to look at your data, but based on what you've given here, I want to make a suggestion. One issue with using SimC is that we start the encounter exactly like we really start an encounter - 0 HP, no Empowered Seals buffs up, etc. That means your most dangerous 6 second periods are often in the first 10 seconds of the encounter, and sometimes changes that improve those 6 seconds give anomalously good results that are inexplicable otherwise, even if they make overall survivability worse. For example, blowing every cooldown you have at the beginning of the fight!

There are some ways around this - starting with 5 HP or something, for example. But the easiest solution is to just use GAnK on the pull, regardless of what other buffs are active. You could stack AD on that for even more mitigation. Doing that decouples both from your "chaining cooldowns" process, but often results in eliminating that weird bump at the beginning.

If you want to keep using them in chains later, the easiest way is to just modify the GAnK/AD conditionals so that they read
"if=(current_conditionals)|time<5".
That way it will blow the cooldowns on the pull, but obey your conditions otherwise. You'll also want to modify DP/Seraphim if they're contingent on GAnK/AD.

Wonton wrote:Am I missing something really obvious? Why were the original sims with Holy Shield at 154k TMI, the Seraphim sim at 152k, but the Empowered Seals sim even with only Truth is 127k TMI? Did something change in cooldown usage between the two or is more SS and WoG healing from 15% attack power really enough to drop TMI by that much?


Different bosses in each (some were T17H, others T17M), different boss configurations as well (the bosses themselves changed quite a bit in-between some of these sims as I was working on things and re-running). Any sims that should have depended on the boss results (mostly EmpS) got re-run.
theckhd
Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:44 am

Re: Theck's Simcraft Thread - WoD/6.x

Talent sim time. This one doesn't have scale factors, I'll re-run tonight to add them. Basic plan is to sim all the relevant talent combinations of L45+L75+L100 talents. Using Light's Hammer here in all builds, though obviously you can swap that to ES for more damage. No obvious reason to take Holy Prism right now, hence why I didn't bother with L90 talents.

A few modifications to earlier setups
-I swapped to the divine protection glyph.
-Default APL now has a "time<5" bypass on GAnK & AD so that they'll cast on the pull.
-I actually ran several versions of Empowered Seals: the standard 3-seal default, a DPS rotation (TRd), and a survival version (just runs insight). That way we can accurately judge what we gain/lose by alternating between on- and off-tanking and compare to the 3-seal version.


Default Glyphs: alabaster_shield/focused_shield/divine_protection

Default Rotation: empty (use built-in default)

TalentConfigurations:
Code: Select all
0012121 name=SH__DP__EmpS
0012121 name=SH__DP__EmpS_DPS APL_dpsES.simc
0012121 name=SH__DP__EmpS_SUR APL_survES.simc
0012122 name=SH__DP__Sera
0012123 name=SH__DP__HolyS
0012221 name=SH__SW__EmpS
0012221 name=SH__SW__EmpS_DPS APL_dpsES.simc
0012221 name=SH__SW__EmpS_SUR APL_survES.simc
0012222 name=SH__SW__Sera
0012223 name=SH__SW__HolyS
0012321 name=SH__HA__EmpS
0012321 name=SH__HA__EmpS_DPS APL_dpsES.simc
0012321 name=SH__HA__EmpS_SUR APL_survES.simc
0012322 name=SH__HA__Sera
0012323 name=SH__HA__HolyS
0022121 name=EF__DP__EmpS
0022121 name=EF__DP__EmpS_DPS APL_dpsES.simc
0022121 name=EF__DP__EmpS_SUR APL_survES.simc
0022122 name=EF__DP__Sera
0022123 name=EF__DP__HolyS
0022221 name=EF__SW__EmpS
0022221 name=EF__SW__EmpS_DPS APL_dpsES.simc
0022221 name=EF__SW__EmpS_SUR APL_survES.simc
0022222 name=EF__SW__Sera
0022223 name=EF__SW__HolyS
0022321 name=EF__HA__EmpS
0022321 name=EF__HA__EmpS_DPS APL_dpsES.simc
0022321 name=EF__HA__EmpS_SUR APL_survES.simc
0022322 name=EF__HA__Sera
0022323 name=EF__HA__HolyS
0032121 name=SS__DP__EmpS
0032121 name=SS__DP__EmpS_DPS APL_dpsES.simc
0032121 name=SS__DP__EmpS_SUR APL_survES.simc
0032122 name=SS__DP__Sera
0032123 name=SS__DP__HolyS
0032221 name=SS__SW__EmpS
0032221 name=SS__SW__EmpS_DPS APL_dpsES.simc
0032221 name=SS__SW__EmpS_SUR APL_survES.simc
0032222 name=SS__SW__Sera
0032223 name=SS__SW__HolyS
0032321 name=SS__HA__EmpS
0032321 name=SS__HA__EmpS_DPS APL_dpsES.simc
0032321 name=SS__HA__EmpS_SUR APL_survES.simc
0032322 name=SS__HA__Sera
0032323 name=SS__HA__HolyS


Footer: empty

APL_dpsEs.simc:
Code: Select all
# Executed before combat begins. Accepts non-harmful actions only.

actions.precombat=flask,type=greater_draenic_stamina_flask
actions.precombat+=/food,type=talador_surf_and_turf
actions.precombat+=/blessing_of_kings,if=(!aura.str_agi_int.up)&(aura.mastery.up)
actions.precombat+=/blessing_of_might,if=!aura.mastery.up
actions.precombat+=/seal_of_truth
actions.precombat+=/sacred_shield
# Snapshot raid buffed stats before combat begins and pre-potting is done.
actions.precombat+=/snapshot_stats
actions.precombat+=/potion,name=draenic_armor

# Executed every time the actor is available.

actions=/auto_attack
actions+=/speed_of_light,if=movement.remains>1
actions+=/blood_fury
actions+=/berserking
actions+=/arcane_torrent
actions+=/potion,name=draenic_armor,if=buff.shield_of_the_righteous.down&buff.seraphim.down&buff.divine_protection.down&buff.guardian_of_ancient_kings.down&buff.ardent_defender.down
# This section covers off-GCD spells.
actions+=/holy_avenger
actions+=/divine_protection,if=buff.seraphim.down
actions+=/seraphim,if=buff.divine_protection.down&cooldown.divine_protection.remains>0
actions+=/guardian_of_ancient_kings,if=time<5|(buff.holy_avenger.down&buff.shield_of_the_righteous.down&buff.divine_protection.down)
actions+=/ardent_defender,if=time<5|(buff.holy_avenger.down&buff.shield_of_the_righteous.down&buff.divine_protection.down&buff.guardian_of_ancient_kings.down)
actions+=/eternal_flame,if=buff.eternal_flame.remains<2&buff.bastion_of_glory.react>2&(holy_power>=3|buff.divine_purpose.react|buff.bastion_of_power.react)
actions+=/eternal_flame,if=buff.bastion_of_power.react&buff.bastion_of_glory.react>=5
actions+=/shield_of_the_righteous,if=(holy_power>=5|buff.divine_purpose.react|incoming_damage_1500ms>=health.max*0.3)&(!talent.seraphim.enabled|cooldown.seraphim.remains>5)
# GCD-bound spells start here
actions+=/crusader_strike
actions+=/judgment
actions+=/holy_wrath,if=talent.sanctified_wrath.enabled
actions+=/avengers_shield
actions+=/seal_of_truth,if=talent.empowered_seals.enabled&!seal.truth&buff.maraads_truth.remains<cooldown.judgment.remains
actions+=/seal_of_righteousness,if=talent.empowered_seals.enabled&!seal.righteousness&buff.maraads_truth.remains>cooldown.judgment.remains&buff.liadrins_righteousness.down
actions+=/execution_sentence
actions+=/hammer_of_wrath
actions+=/lights_hammer
actions+=/holy_wrath,if=glyph.final_wrath.enabled&target.health.pct<=20
actions+=/sacred_shield,if=target.dot.sacred_shield.remains<2
actions+=/consecration,if=target.debuff.flying.down&!ticking
actions+=/holy_wrath
actions+=/holy_prism
actions+=/seal_of_truth,if=talent.empowered_seals.enabled&!seal.truth&buff.maraads_truth.remains<buff.liadrins_righteousness.remains
actions+=/seal_of_righteousness,if=talent.empowered_seals.enabled&!seal.righteousness&buff.liadrins_righteousness.remains<buff.maraads_truth.remains
actions+=/sacred_shield
actions+=/flash_of_light,if=talent.selfless_healer.enabled&buff.selfless_healer.stack>=3


APL_survES.simc:
Code: Select all
# Executed before combat begins. Accepts non-harmful actions only.

actions.precombat=flask,type=greater_draenic_stamina_flask
actions.precombat+=/food,type=talador_surf_and_turf
actions.precombat+=/blessing_of_kings,if=(!aura.str_agi_int.up)&(aura.mastery.up)
actions.precombat+=/blessing_of_might,if=!aura.mastery.up
actions.precombat+=/seal_of_insight
actions.precombat+=/sacred_shield
# Snapshot raid buffed stats before combat begins and pre-potting is done.
actions.precombat+=/snapshot_stats
actions.precombat+=/potion,name=draenic_armor

# Executed every time the actor is available.

actions=/auto_attack
actions+=/speed_of_light,if=movement.remains>1
actions+=/blood_fury
actions+=/berserking
actions+=/arcane_torrent
actions+=/potion,name=draenic_armor,if=buff.shield_of_the_righteous.down&buff.seraphim.down&buff.divine_protection.down&buff.guardian_of_ancient_kings.down&buff.ardent_defender.down
# This section covers off-GCD spells.
actions+=/holy_avenger
actions+=/divine_protection,if=buff.seraphim.down
actions+=/seraphim,if=buff.divine_protection.down&cooldown.divine_protection.remains>0
actions+=/guardian_of_ancient_kings,if=time<5|(buff.holy_avenger.down&buff.shield_of_the_righteous.down&buff.divine_protection.down)
actions+=/ardent_defender,if=time<5|(buff.holy_avenger.down&buff.shield_of_the_righteous.down&buff.divine_protection.down&buff.guardian_of_ancient_kings.down)
actions+=/eternal_flame,if=buff.eternal_flame.remains<2&buff.bastion_of_glory.react>2&(holy_power>=3|buff.divine_purpose.react|buff.bastion_of_power.react)
actions+=/eternal_flame,if=buff.bastion_of_power.react&buff.bastion_of_glory.react>=5
actions+=/shield_of_the_righteous,if=(holy_power>=5|buff.divine_purpose.react|incoming_damage_1500ms>=health.max*0.3)&(!talent.seraphim.enabled|cooldown.seraphim.remains>5)
# GCD-bound spells start here
actions+=/crusader_strike
actions+=/judgment
actions+=/holy_wrath,if=talent.sanctified_wrath.enabled
actions+=/avengers_shield
actions+=/execution_sentence
actions+=/hammer_of_wrath
actions+=/lights_hammer
actions+=/holy_wrath,if=glyph.final_wrath.enabled&target.health.pct<=20
actions+=/sacred_shield,if=target.dot.sacred_shield.remains<2
actions+=/consecration,if=target.debuff.flying.down&!ticking
actions+=/holy_wrath
actions+=/holy_prism
actions+=/sacred_shield
actions+=/flash_of_light,if=talent.selfless_healer.enabled&buff.selfless_healer.stack>=3



Final imported profile: http://pastebin.com/TdPubTgU

HTML Report: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bv0g79dmm0u2i ... .html?dl=0

Relevant Plots:
Image
Image

Commentary:
DPS error ~5, TMI error ~28, build 18965

Let's first talk about the DPS rankings. Empowered Seals' DPS rotation is the clear winner. Pretty much anything paired with EmpS_DPS performs well. Within that subspace, Sanctified Wrath is the next biggest factor, giving an andvantage over Divine Purpose and Holy Avenger. Again, within the EmpS_DPS subspace, SH comes out on top for the L45 talents, but that's a bit misleading. SS costs GCDs to refresh and EF costs Holy Power, so both incur a DPS penalty. However, the fact that SH is dead last in priority means it doesn't cost any DPS, since it's just filling otherwise-empty GCDs. It also means that talent isn't being used very effectively, so it's going to perform poorly in TMI rankings.

On the other side of the coin, Empowered Seals' survival rotation is clearly the weakest DPS. In-between we find Seraphim and Empowered Seals (3-seal) roughly tied in effectiveness, with Holy Shield lagging a bit behind. Note that HS will lag even further if you're not tanking something full-time, though we expect it to gain quite a bit of ground in AoE tanking situations. So the rough conclusion here regarding L100 talents is EmpS_DPS > (Sera/EmpS_3s) > HS > EmpS_SURV for DPS.

For the L75 talents, it's fairly clear that Sanctified Wrath is the top-DPS choice. It's a little harder to see because of the way we've mashed this sim together, but the top DPS actor for every L45+L90 combination uses Sanctified Wrath. Divine Purpose and Holy Avenger are pretty close though; HA>DP for EMpS_DPS and Sera, but the situation is reversed for EmpS and HolyS. The two are usually close enough that choosing the talent based on fight conditions will make a bigger difference than the inherent Patchwerk DPS delta.

As for the L45 talents, SS does more DPS than EF, and SH is generally a little ahead of both because we're barely using it. SH would likely be lower-DPS than SS if we prioritized using FoL regularly, since we'd be using it every ~18-20 seconds rather than the ~30 we do with SS, thus costing more GCDs.

In the DTPS rankings, it looks like Sacred Shield is dominating. This is a little misleading though, since the healing from EF and SH isn't being accounted for. Unfortunately, the HPS+APS plot doesn't help clear that up very much because it's including the absorb from Sacred Shield. Suffice to say, the DTPS lead is significantly smaller than it appears. The other thing we might note from this plot is that Seraphim and Holy Shield are both pretty strong for reducing DTPS, but again, that's ignoring the raw healing of Seal of Insight and Uther's Insight, which is up to ~15k HPS. Suffice to say, I think it's dangerous to draw many solid conclusions from the DTPS or HPS+APS charts.

The TMI chart should eliminate those issues though, and here we see pretty much what we expect. SS domintes, with SH/EF lagging. HA gives a slight advantage over DP and SW under most circumstances, though again the differences are not that huge (1%-2% larger spikes). Likewise, the EmpS_SUR tends to win the day, but Seraphim and Holy Shield are fairly close behind. The 3-seal version of Empowered Seals lags a little more, and of course the EmpS_DPS version lags even further. Comparing, for example, SS_SW_EmpS_SUR to SS_SW_EMPS_DPS, we go from 112k TMI to 123k TMI, meaning our spike size goes up by around 11% of our health (but at a huge DPS gain).


Overall impression of L100 talents:
I think the most interesting thing about this sim is how close everything is. The three are all viable choices for TMI, which is encouraging. When it comes to DPS, Empowered Seals and Seraphim both give a fair DPS advantage over Holy Shield, but keep in mind that Empowered Seals only does that at a TMI cost (i.e., not when you're using EmpS_SUR). If you assume you're alternating between EmpS_SUR and EmpS_DPS, i.e. 50% time spent tanking and 50% time spent off-tanking, then your overall DPS comes in around 17500, which is a little more than Holy Shield generally manages while giving similar survival benefits.

I think Seraphim is the best-performing all around though. Above-average DPS at essentially no TMI cost means it's a solid choice under all circumstances. Empowered Seals gives you a lot of flexibility, allowing you to go into survival mode or DPS mode as necessary during an encounter, and if you can handle the TMI loss against a boss, you can reap a fairly large DPS benefit from it. I'm sort of glad that EmpS didn't end up coming out to be the "best at everything" choice, and instead encourages making seals more of a "react to combat situation" decision.

Holy Shield still feels a little underpowered to me. Giving similar survivability is great, but it's still behind in DPS even under the ideal circumstance where you're tanking full-time. If you think about a boss where you're off-tanking for part of the time, it will fall even further behind Seraphim and Empowered Seals. I'd love to see it bumped up in DPS by another 50% or so. It does ~2600 DPS out of 17675 in SH_SW_HolyS, compared to 19237 for SH_SW_Sera and 18897 for SH_SW_EmpS, leaving it roughly 1300 DPS behind the other two options. Boosting the AP coefficient to 1.125 (from 0.75) would put it in-between those two actors.

In practice, it will be lower than either due to tank swaps, but that may be compensated by the fact that it's a little better in multi-mob situations. It's a bit rough to try and balance both sides of that, unfortunately. I'd almost like to see it gain a ~0.5-second internal cooldown so that it could be constrained a little more in AoE situations, allowing for its single-target DPS to be buffed to more competitive levels.

Overall impression of L75 talents:
All good choices, really. SW has a slight DPS advantage, but DP and HA currently have a slight survivability advantage, which seems fair. Neither is large enough to make or break a Patchwerk encounter, so it comes down to personal preference, which is exactly what talent tiers should be IMO. Take the talent you like best as long as the encounter doesn't give you a reason to prefer one of them over the others. Also note that DP tends to get more powerful as an expansion goes on thanks to the inherent increase in HPG as we get more haste (provided we're still stacking haste!).

Overall impression of L45 talents:
SS is dominant again, there's just no way around it. EF is just a little undertuned at this point, and I think that's primarily because we're more constrained on Holy Power at the beginning of the expansion, so that opportunity cost is just more problematic than it is at the end of an expansion. EF could stand to be slightly buffed to make it more competitive with SS in T17, and then scaled back if it becomes too strong in later tiers.

SH is a bit of an odd duck. We're not really doing it justice in these sims, to the point that I almost considered ignoring it entirely out of fear that these results would be misinterpreted. I left it in because in reality, the effect should be larger than the stochastic version in the hands of a good player. Thus, our SH results should be an acceptable "baseline" of how well it performs if we use it poorly. But it's hard to put a number on how much it will improve TMI in the hands of a good player without some more research into exactly what sort of APL conditionals we should put on it, and where it should go in the rotation as an emergency heal. Particularly problematic is that the conditionals and APL priority slot that maximize its performance will probably vary based on the boss you're fighting.

But I think it's fairly safe to say that SH isn't an awful choice anymore. I think there will be some debate over whether it's actually stronger than SS or EF for some players, even. But unlike MoP, it's not so far behind that it can be safely ignored. An on-demand heal that's roughly the size of a boss attack (at least in this sim) isn't that bad, even if it's not as good for steady-state survivability.

TLDR:
Holy Shield could use a slight DPS buff (~50%), but all L100 talents are at least viable. EmpS is most versatile, Seraphim best all-around.
All L75 talents are viable, with slight DPS/TMI variations for each
SS is the dominant L45 talent. EF could use a slight buff, SH is still sort of ambiguous, but not terrible.