I came up with a set that had:
593 def skill (how much miss is this?)
28.69 dodge
19.5 parry
44.62 block
I assumed JC + BS to get the most defense from the professions.
I assumed def+agi elixirs, agi food, Kings, Mark, and Horn/SoE.
I need to track down the def->miss numbers, but assuming chardev understands the DR on stats properly (I have no idea), that'd be 92.81% plus miss. If 593 def is worth 10% total miss, it's covered. The only buff I don't like in there is Horn/SoE, since it requires another person to be right there to keep it going. Without that agi boost (and it's huge), it looks like about 26.49% dodge, so that much def would need to be 12% miss total, which I doubt it is.
http://www.chardev.org/?template=132382
-- Oh, and the weights I used were:
Block rating: 61.01
Def: 32.52
Dodge: 25.41
Agi: 22
Parry: 20.33
Basically what I did was took the rating per 1% and divided it into 1000 to get reasonably-sized numbers. Of course that's pre-DR...
-- Sorry I'm a little late posting this, but at least I didn't start a new thread, I guess. Looks like the differences between my profile and Fuzzy's are the Sandworn vs the Tirisfalen ring, and the Terrace Defense boots give more def/BR even though they're blue. Otherwise it's the same down to the BS sockets and JC prismatics. Ah well.
-- It looks like the miss DR is brutal, so I guess we're going to have to say that no, it's not quite possible yet... until we get 1 or maybe 2 more BR pieces available.
Rasmfrackn
Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:13 pm
