Skip to content
Maintankadin

(3.0.3.9183) WotLK TPS Weapons Spreadsheet

econ21
Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:49 pm
Thanks for the clarification. Manually altering with the data in the excel sheet gives one a rough sense of how to trade off the various weapon stats in terms of their effect on tps.

If we focus on single target tps, then the excel sheet for a level 80 implies:

1 dps = 2.12 tps
1 sp = 0.53 tps
1 ap =0.54 tps
1 hit rating = 0.63 tps
1 crit rating = 0.45 tps
1 sbv = 0.60 tps
1 expertise rating = 0.49 tps
1 strength = 1.05 tps
1 agility = 0.40 tps
1 haste = 0.08 tps

[I am not quite sure why 1str does not equal 2 ap and [EDIT: tx Gorthnir] 0.5 sbv, but anyway...]

Very crudely speaking, I would summarise that data as saying almost all offensive stats are roughly equal, except strength which counts for double and dps which counts for quadruple.
MrDuck
Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:33 am

Re: (Build 9014) WotLK TPS Weapons Spreadsheet

I seem to be failing to see your ShoR damage, i mean, it seems quite low to me, and i always get lost trying to find your formula Razz I'm using the following in my lolsheet:

=(300+(1,3*BV))*1,1*1,3

it counts (base damage+shield spec*BV)*1hWS*SotT and i'm getting 1540dmg with my 598BV...1508 if i count 1hws and SotT not multiplicative so the formula looks like =(300+(1,3*BV))*1,4 then.

Is there something i'm missing?
_________________
Obrimos
Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:43 am
I don't see either weapon that I need to compare on the latest spreadsheets. Could anyone clue me into the differences between the Cudgel of Consecration and the Sun Eater as of the latest patch?
_________________
anerak
Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:11 am
lol enter your own stats into the spreadsheets before getting a weapon change Wink

after i ground out honor for my merciless slicer thingy i finally entered my own stats and it turns out my current weapon with potency is far better. doh Very Happy

<3 spreadsheets
_________________
I lurk.