Skip to content
Maintankadin

Jewelcrafting/

Aalryn
Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:35 am
I didn't think this was a thread about gold and how easily you get it and how hard it is for others to get. hmmm..
_________________
~insert flashy signature here~

"Error: Armory link not found" ... Tankadin no more
Aurica
Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:09 pm
I wouldn't mind having a really special gem/trinket/ring/neck I could work for...

Seeing other classes having a use for Primal Nethers/Nether Vortex does make me wonder if I went into the wrong prof

Edit:

I do rem having those stone statues that heals us when we are lower level.. maybe they could expand on that?
_________________
samsara
Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:12 am
Hm, i was just reading the forum and saw Solid Majestic Zircon.

I have not see this ingame before and the description in wowhead.com lacks the part where to get those. I probably gona switch my breast today and then i will start serious gemming as until now i just put in what comes over my way Smile
_________________
lvl 70 / Samsara / Der Mithrilorden
Azterphenix
Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:45 am
NECRO POST!!!!!
_________________
Support your closest military member, they work hard for peanuts, and your gratitude has more of an impact than you think.