Skip to content
Maintankadin

T6 Content desired avoidance

Neuron
Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:30 pm


Or try this chart, it might be easier to understand.

Try and imagine a diagonal line starting in the bottom left and going towards the upper right.

To find your place, the left-right area is your pure avoidance, and the top-down area is your health.

If you are way off to the left or right of this line, or way too high above are way to below the diagonal, something may be amiss. Here are some arrows to help.


_________________


Warcrafter - The new CTProfiles.
Dorvan
Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:36 pm
Interesting.

1. The stam values are unbuffed, yes?
2. Where the heck are these numbers coming from? Cool
Neuron
Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:40 pm
1) Buffed HP.
2) My ass.
_________________


Warcrafter - The new CTProfiles.
Dorvan
Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:51 pm
Fair enough. I'll confess I may be basking in "too much HP" land for a couple of weeks here, I can't help it after beingthe perpetual "low HP tank" for the last 10 months Wink