Small update:
I've shuffled my gear a bit, using 4/5 T5 (chest and boots from badges vendor), Hammer of Judgment and switched Moroes' pocket watch for Figurine of the Collosus and while i've noticed some improvement, my threat is still far, far from what it used to be in gear that is a few orders of magnitude crappier than what i have now.
With RF up, HW pull, max rank consecration and HS max rank, in MH on trash pulls i am barely generating 2-2.5K tps, going up to 4K with AW up. My tps output on Morogrim has gone down from around 4-6K tps to 2-4K with around 600 spell dmg which is mind boggling.
I have no idea what's going on but something is definitely wrong. I've also noticed on trash pack before Keal that my tps can vary from 700-800 tps down to 250-350 when i am solo-tanking the Blood Knights.
Few nights i lost agro even though my mob was 2nd on the kill list and i had AW popped up when rogues started nuking which never happened before. I talked to a GM but got the usual crap.
I'm gonna submit a bug report but atm i'm trying to compile some solid numbers (even though i'm not really into theorycraft).
EDIT: I just re-read some posts and wanted to clear things up:
I've been tanking for a long while now (even before TBC on my old pally) so i know my rotations very well and never had probs before. 2nd, if it was just Omen/KTM i wouldn't worry but when a T4 geared rogue/lock who is watching their aggro pulls a mob off me when i am fully nuking with 500-550 spell dmg and am not mana starved at that point, it gives me a reason to worry. I used to grab full avoidance/stam gear and keep SD to my weapon only, but right now i am pumping my SD (even using the Flask of Supreme power over the Fort one) just so i wouldn't lose aggro and get people killed.
I use stam/SD gems, i use oils and play with my rotations but nothing seems to be helping too much. And again, yes, i've respecced a few times to make sure Imp RF was not bugged, i'm making sure it's up and i burn mana like crazy but usually my threat can't go over 700 tps when being the MT/solo tank with no stuns on the mob.
_________________
