Skip to content
Maintankadin

Blood Elf Paladins and Seal/Judgement of Blood

Worldie
Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:50 am
Note that JoB is not reflected BUT doesn't affect Magic Immune mobs.
_________________

Domodios
Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:40 pm
Oh before this thread dies one important thing, SoB can be good for...building secondary threat.
I whip out a 2 hander if my group has mana sometimes, and do better damage with a 2 hander and SoB than you might think and with the mana I get back from heals and a wis judgement toss spot heals.
Eanin
Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:04 pm
Hmm... I'm staring at my Breastplate of the Bold, trying to decide whether to shard it.

Has anyone tested Seal of Blood with real warrior tanking gear? What I mean is, yes, it sounds terrible with normal pally tanking gear, but there's a lot of tanking gear out there with strength on it as a stat.

If I had a full set of purple +str/+def gear and a warrior tank weapon (sun eater/King's), whould Seal of Blood start to catch up to Righteousness at all?
_________________
Blutreich
Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:39 pm
JoB is great for when you CANNOT miss with ur judge, like when Nightbane is landing (i can't tell you how many times he has resisted exorcism + JoR and owned some unlucky healer)
SoB is great for pretending you are ret
SoB is great for mobs that like to intimidating shout/gouge you (I have a sun eater for SoB tanking but usually stick to my gladiators gavel cause all my other abilities scale from the SD)
_________________

MytMowse
Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:58 pm
I tell all our pally tanks that after a pull they should use (judgement) Seal of blood instead of righteous.
_________________