Skip to content
Maintankadin

Stamina and our Warrior counterparts

Zironic
Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:55 pm
Loatheb and Patchwerk are the two bosses where I regret I made my rotation into a macro.

Not so much because they're suboptimal(and the rotation can't me maintained on loatheb because of lack of mana) but rather because it reduces my to pressing exactly 2 buttons for 5 minutes.

I wish they'd add some kind of movement element to patchwerk Razz
_________________
Suwabara
Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:43 pm
JC + LW is even worse, they get a 90 sta enchant to bracers vs 48 on rings. (12 is the highest stam enchant otherwise for bracers so 7Cool


I have like 28.1k health and I'm only wearing one stam trinket though I'm wearing a ton of bv gear. Though if I made a ruby hare trinket I could get up to 30k.

Though I wish more BV stuff would drop for me Sad
_________________