Skip to content
Maintankadin

Shield Enchant

Guillex
Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:24 pm
Found this in the Uncategorized Spell tab of wowhead, right below the Enchant Shield - Test Spell:

Enchant Shield - Mighty Stamina

Might become the new shield enchant ... If it's in the game, which it probably isn't as of yet.
_________________
Póg mo thóin

Majiben
Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:57 am
definetly NYI.
_________________
Majiben
If we wanted Ret to be a joke, we would have just left the tree as it was, and maybe kicked it a little for good measure. -GC
thegreedyturtle
Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:18 am
Adamantium Shield Spike.

Nothing says awesome more than one of these. I do have to say that I'm really disappointed there isn't another shield with damage in Wrath.
DeadMilliken
Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:09 am
I plan to maintain 3 shields. One stam, One defense, One Grinding (with a spike)

Its always a good idea to have 2 tanking shields on hand at all times. I keep the third just because I like shield spikes.