Skip to content
Maintankadin

(3.0.3.9183) WotLK TPS Weapons Spreadsheet

Vanifae
Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:13 pm
I sometimes wish Touched by the Light just gave 30% increase to Attack power Sad

Although I guess that would ruin our Hybrid capabilities.
_________________
I am fucking awesome.
kalbear
Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:07 pm
Heartless, btw, still shows up favorably here, and better than any of the SP weapons. Might be worth picking up in ZA if you get the chance, since chances are you'll get it cheaply.
Mithos
Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:11 am
Very nice thread, thanks for this.

Can I ask where Tempest of Chaos comes on the graph? Didn't see it on there, although based on the other weapons and info I would say it's probably a tiny bit below Reign of Misery.

Wow, I want a Muramasa even more now, but I wonder how our next major update will change all of this.
_________________