Skip to content
Maintankadin

Teron TPS - not satisfactory!

Snake-Aes
Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:21 pm
I don't think anyone here uses sr gear for this, or if they do it's just the bt neck
bt neck + shadow protection = ez
_________________

Spankadin in development.
.'>';
Extremity
Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:59 pm
Here's mine, about 1375 for the entire fight.

http://rehfeld.us/wow/wws-tps/report-23130

That's with a sanctity spec, wings on CD, and destro pots. About 615 spell damage, no totem or group buffs, crusader judged. Trying to figure out how I can pump more out, considering buying the spell damage trinket from badges.
_________________
Amran20
Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:16 pm
I dunno, when I did mine, I just popped 2 destro pots (I think), Wings, and went balls to the wall on threat. No Sanc Aura, and I used normal tanking gear, with wizard oil, and a Flask of Blinding Light which probably put me up to around that 620-630 mark. From what I can see, I also used Sanctuary and Retribution Aura, which, while small, do add up. I also had 1 heroism. The spec I used was 2/5 reck, 3/3 precis, 2/2 imp judge.

I also don't use SoV, I find that I'll get higher threat just SoRing the whole way through, because Vengeance is just too fucking slow to get up, and my crazy warlocks and rogues would probably pull aggro and yell at me.

I've wanted to do this fight again with a Ret Pally, or my good buddy who is a shockadin for PvP in my group. I think it would be good times had by all.

Hope this helps ^_^
_________________


Dark Serenity's tankadin for life.
Consecrate
Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:25 pm
OP: you don't have improved judgement which is a bit of a TPS loss Surprised!
_________________
Probably the worst named paladin ever.