Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tankadin Spreadsheet

Gustov
Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:26 am
any chance you can add 2% threat to the glove enchants

Edit: nevermind i had to scroll up Razz
_________________
aureon
Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:37 pm
very nice.
just a few things missing:
in Consumables
-Battle elixirs
Greater Arcane Elixir
-Pots
Chaining Manapots
chaining healthpots
chaining destropots
chaining ironshield/stoneshield
-Boss Debuffs
Judgement of Wisdom

Trinkets
- Icon of the Silver Crescent
- Battlemaster's <all>
- all spelldamage trinkets.

keep up the good work!
_________________
Tankadin
Spec RET. That's what Uther wanted.
panac7
Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:59 pm
I noticed while I was trying to put on the Judicator's Legguards that in the spreadsheet they do not have any sockets in them, when in fact they have 2 blue sockets and one red socket (with a socket bonus of 6 stamina). I tried to enter it into a custom piece of gear but I couldn't get the gems slots to work out.

Anyway, just posting this to let you know so that maybe the next time you come out with an update to this AWESOME spreadsheet you can fix that little error Razz
_________________
Chiyou
Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:16 am
Thank you for the help.

I’ve fixed the Judicator's Legguards and I also added some trinkets and the Greater Arcane Elixir. 2.4.3 v1.1

For the potions aureon had mentioned, there is already an option for chaining mana potions on the Stats page. -> Settings -> miscellaneous “use Super Mana Potion on cd”

I’m sorry but I don’t plan to add “new” mechanics like hp/5 (for chaining health potions) or JoW, mostly because I had to stop the development until the release of Wrath of the Lich King. I need to completely redo the whole spreadsheet, because of the massive paladin changes with LK.
But I recently saw that Rhîniel had updated her spreadsheet to a WotLK- Version (http://failsafedesign.com/maintankadin/viewtopic.php?t=14462) Smile, so it’s questionable if there is need for two spreadsheets and if I should update my spreadsheet.
_________________
Chiyou - Herbert
Tankadin Spreadsheet