Skip to content
Maintankadin

BV Set not as good as avoidance set?

Tiandelin
Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:49 am
In practice, I have found that my block set works best against the gladiator packs. At least, it's a lot less stressful on my healers. However, I do have rather high block rating (about 50% block chance) and block value (almost 900), so that might have something to do with it.

That said, you're still probably better off skipping them if they aren't the target of the daily and nobody needs the savagery formula.
_________________
galanads
Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:48 pm
I am a bad person I guess...

When I run heriocs I trade out my rings, cape, and a couple other pieces for spell damage equipment. Then I run in an start rounding things up, optionally marking burn orders. If my healer can keep me up full time through one pack, I pull another. I know the sweet spot of mobs my healer can keep me up through is hit when I have to pop the pocket watch to stay alive.

I end up drinking very little... my healers oft are water logged and sweating. Which, I may add, is more fun for them than casting a renew or rank 4 healing wave for an hour. Additionally, it's a great PR move to play when yuo have a pally-tank-basher in your group.
_________________