Skip to content
Maintankadin

whats everyones average TPS?

Azulito
Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:02 pm
at the risk of sounding like a noobtard... how do i determine my TPS from WWS? i don't use WWS, but my favorite gnome warlock does, and i can ask him to do my dirty work Smile
_________________
While warriors are playing with their lucky charms and their CC's, a pally gets to run in there like a bull in a china shop and wreck things up.

-Traurgar, lvl 70 Warrior on Lightbringer
plisken451
Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:24 am
Interesting. So, from our "Sometime's you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug" night we had in Kara last night.

http://wowwebstats.com/glwyu1zsmyffi?s=4127-4497&a=7

Reg Holy Threat: 104828.7
Holy Shield: 50322.735
Melee: 12171
Buff/Gain: 38190 (SA + JoW)
Heals: 26797.5 (since heals count as half-threat...counting PoM, and my health pot)
Time: 354sec

Avg TPS: 656.24

Only buff +dmg buff I had was wiz oil.
_________________
Joanadark
Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:27 pm
See the "Effectiveness of Various Stats" thread.

Just to show ya'll it could be done without a pocket ret paladin or shaman, today i did Gorefiend without any group utility and in partial threat gear and pulled 1330 TPS Average.

epeen +50
_________________
"Misunderstanding the Tankadin is forgivable.

In many ways we are still learning to understand ourselves."

www.joanadark.tankspot.com
Afraithe
Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:49 pm
I did a try yesterday when we cleared MH, tried to pump out as much TPS as I could on the two first bosses.

On Rage Winterchill the TPS reporter said I had an average of 980 TPS, this boss doesn't hit a lot and I even had to use a mana potion. I did use destruction potions though, and the spelldamage libram from Tempest Keep. Nothing special about my group, no shaman for me.

On Anetheron I did 1168 average TPS, not that much more, only difference on this boss is that he hits a bit more, I really thought my threat would be higher. But at least there wasn't any DPSer in sight on Omen. Again, used destruction potions, but no special group setup.

Would love to see how much I could push out with a Retri pala, full Disc priest (power infusion) and a Shaman for 100 more spelldamage.

Also tanked Archimonde this week, went fine, no focus on threat though, but our 2 warriors that ended up top on the dps meter didn't have to hold back.
_________________
Berengar
Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:16 am
600-800 just from watching Omen, bursts to 1000 on single target.

204 unbuffed spelldamage, my dpsers never seem threat capped.

We clear up all of ZA.
Agravaine
Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:38 pm
From my parses, if I'm spell damaged buffed up -- oil, food, etc. I can do 680-700 TPS over several minutes.
Inferno255
Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:38 pm
It's right where it's supposed to be at the moment=)
Though it'll need to improve soon since the warlocks are gearing quite fast:<
_________________
QuantumDelta
Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:07 pm
1157 TPS on Teron last night without doing anything special (no seal swapping) just SoV.. I'd call that my average :<
Bellonda
Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:25 pm
I don't reach 1k TPS else than with spikes, but i can maintain 850-950 tps with JotC up and Superoir Wizard Oil, using SoV(5 stacks) and JoV, Consecration R6 and Holy Shield on arcane watchers(robot thingies) in Kara. Needless to say, reaching this sort of TPS takes a little while to build up, so i generally start with AS+JoR+Consec and then go on with the SoR until Judgement is up again, after which i judge Crusader and get SoV up. Also, i'm using a 2.7 speed wep, so SoV is a bit mor reliable for me than for the Gladiator's Gavel people.
Also, i'm not uncrushable anymore Embarassed. Kind of got keylogged >_>. So don't laugh at my gear!