Skip to content
Maintankadin

SoR/SoV weaving

Gamingdevil
Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:52 pm
Wouldn't the "Vengeance Vitalizing" interfere with your Holy Shield and Consecration CD/GCD?
And even apart from that, I sometimes have my stack fall off in 15 seconds, let alone in 7 (as soon as I get Imp Judgement)
_________________
If it is weak, kill it before it gets stronger. If it is strong, weaken it.
ricmrune
Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:03 pm
Can someone link the SoR vs SoV discussion? I saw it a while back but never really read the guts of it. Some dude in trade chat was trying to convince me that SoV is the superior seal. He's got a ton of math (or at least he claims he did) and gasp - experience in 5 mans on a friend's toon. I've used SoR 99% of the time but I've only tanked up to Supremus so what do I know right.

I'm all for increasing TPS, but in my minimal experience using SoV I've noticed that losing aggro to a dps class is more likely.
_________________
RICMRUNE - Paladin (Windrunner)

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Windrunner&n=Ricmrune