Skip to content
Maintankadin

Threat problems - too much?

Aleriya
Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:54 pm
We simply cheat on Morogrim . . . we have two Protection paladins Smile
_________________
Aurica
Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:25 am
For hydross I put on my max stamina gear + wizard oil and flask of blinding light, I hit about 450ish spell dmg.

There are occasions whereby I consecrate, judge crusader and Avenging Wrath and consecrate again and blast hydross with all the holy dmg I have to speed up the dmg he is taking. All this while the consecrate dmg kept the adds on me. Despite this our warriors are able to keep hydross on them, it gives me the impression that your warriors aren't doing their job right.
_________________
Tanks-PL
Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:32 pm
Buffed I have about 550+ SD, I never pull agro off of the warriors that are tanking Hydross while I am dealing with adds. I gather the adds right at Hydross too, so he will get hit with AOE to boot.
_________________