Skip to content
Maintankadin

Healers forgetting you're a tank?

Klepsacovic
Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:51 pm
On fights where the boss likes to frequently switch targets I got into the habit of using target of target healing macros and just watching the boss. I should tell healers to do that on VR. I did die once on him because no one noticed him switch tanks.
_________________
I don't have a DPS meter so I use an aggro meter. I always win.
Worldie
Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:38 pm
They cant in our case, since when i had the troubles i wrote in my first reply, i made a macro that spams WORLDI TANKING in /y, /ra, /s, /1 , /5, /6 ,/g and /p
_________________

Boudi
Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:40 am
i never knew these topics belonged in the advanced training area :S
_________________

Tanked: KZ(nightbane left), Nalorakk
Mazater
Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:42 am
Advanced training for the healers: "How to heal a paladin" episode 1.
_________________
Theorycraft is the last thing that is gonna help you kill a boss. Yes i will get 20 dps more or tank will get 20 TPS more, but that doesn't kill bosses, playing smart and good while being ready to improvise is what does the job.
Eanin
Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:57 pm
I used to have this problem when tanking Kiggler on my hunter.

I was like... um, shouldn't someone be healing the hunters?
_________________