Skip to content
Maintankadin

Reckoning's Value

Lev
Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:10 am
Reckoning loses its vaiability, the better your gear becomes. So as soon as you become uncrushable, get rid of it and take combat expertise instead... which as well gives a neat aggro burst on boss mobs!
_________________

Paladins do it with... Protection!
Korath
Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:49 am
indeed reckoning wasnt causing much compared to cons but it was stil proccing every few seconds and doing something Smile

But end of the day our fat tree means something has to go for 10% stam so bye bye
_________________


.::. Karak 70 Restoration Shaman .::.
.::. Sajuuk 70 Affliction Warlock .::.
.::. Taris 50 Feral Druid .::.
reyia
Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:20 am
I for one, am going to miss reckoning.

extra procs of JoW for added mitigation in aoe tanking, added threat, added SoWJoW procs....

if i could find a sensible way to keep both i would.
_________________
Comma
Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:29 am
Same, dropping reckoning in 2.3, gonna miss it though, I remmember ages ago I imagine having both reckoning and seal of command proc, still havnt tried.
_________________