Skip to content
Maintankadin

Field testing: Judgement of Wisdom.

ehly
Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:51 am
I just got the last of my cards a week ago, so I can't find out on the deck till next month Very Happy Though I would imagine that would fall under the loose term 'enviromental' procs.

As far as JoW over JoC. Well I suppose I'm lucky we have a solid ret paladin in our guild who brings a lot to the raid including Imp JoC. It does seem to help the raid dps quite a bit overall.

So I am generally free to place whatever other Judgment on the raid boss that I entirely selfishly choose to need. I do use a fair amount of Light or Wisdom. I admit when I decide to use wisdom it has always just been for myself.

Though I will admit a few weeks back I scanning WWS logs and saw just how much mana it really does help the raid with. Since then I do try to keep it up when I can if the fight allows for it, and am trying to be less selfish. ^^

The amount the shadow priest restores is very heavy on the their skill & gear. In our guild we have I feel a very well geared shadow priest. Looking in the WWS log last week in VR (last fight I had JoW on for nearly the full fight) she gave 61k mana to her party. My JoW gave 53k mana to about 60% of the raid. So certainly no small amount. Smile
_________________

guild: http://www.neltharionsfury.com/
cordelia
Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:10 pm
When you calculated 1000 attacks, is that 1000 hits? Or 1000 attempts?

Also, I assume the threat regen from JoW is player specific, meaning a mage who gains mana from JoW gains threat from his mana regen, and not the paladin who judged wisdom.
_________________