You can swap out a few of the harder to acquire choices (like T6) for other items, and still reach uncrushable with buffs. Almost all of your sockets are going to be +8def though, to help reach uncrushable.
It's really not worth the effort... even mentally. _________________ "With your shield or on it" - Spartan Code of Conduct
Interestingly enough, many of those are on my list for my "ultimate block value set."
Even thought this thread is pointless, I still find it fun. If you computed that passive immunity before adding in all those defense gems, couldn't you actually use some of the defense to push you higher? _________________ <3 Tankadin at Heart.
Way back when on test server when they were giving out free T5 for Hyjal testing, I had it then. It involved a lot of defense and block rating, though, including +Block rating on shield, agi on boots, hands, and cloak, as well as full buffs.
Still, though, it wasn't worth it. I didn't have as much BV as I would of liked and all in all it was 'blah.' _________________ When in doubt, bubble and hearth out.
A Paladin's fury is a quiet, solemn thing, ever a hair before the bloodlust of a Warrior or the ferocity of a beast. But it holds his foes just the same.