Exolaeth wrote:<_< I'll be keeping my Accuracy.
Me too.
<3 Stupidly low amounts of hit on Ulduar/Tier 8.5 gear.

Exolaeth wrote:<_< I'll be keeping my Accuracy.
Varmin wrote:What do you need hit for? We have 2 taunts.
defeated wrote:To be completely honest, i have no clue why so many paladins worry about threat so much, it seems like a waste going for tons of hit and other stats besides dodge, parry, and stam, shield block gear is decent if you need threat, considering the change to BV as well as the amount of str on those items are usually of a high amount, as a paladin tank i usually never have threat issues unless its a gimmick fight when i will need tricks of the trade or other buffs just to help sustain aggro.
Either way, i think i may keep blade ward if the proc is really something decent, and may do some more testing with blood draining on ptr to see if it is any better than its current state.
Varmin wrote:Why do you need threat?
Especially after the patch, the SoV buff is giving me something like 1k TPS, easily makes up for the ShoR nerf, and more.
Varmin wrote:What do you need hit for? We have 2 taunts.
Inimicus wrote:Also we have to see how much the ShoR nerf will hurt us, I feel a lot. I can already smell the fire mages getting 5 pyro procs in a row on me.
WATERBOYsh wrote:I'm wondering if the SoV 5 stack hit has a seperate chance to proc it from the swing. Also, the SoV dot has become a melee attack... does that mean it can proc it as well?
jere wrote:Mathematically, that means your weapon has a 1785ish white swing on average.
Of course that all assumes you are fully expertise and hit capped (I.E. you don't miss or get dodged/parried), and doesn't account for crit. Are you sure you are getting that much extra TPS?