Skip to content
Maintankadin

Theorycraft Episode V:harlekin's DR Spreadsheet Strikes Back

harlekin
Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:04 am
I've got a checkbox for the meta gem now, I'll upload it a bit later (I have a few more changes to get in first). I also have the totals for the starting stat column implemented.

Can anyone tell me their stam and hp numbers? I can't hit armory at work, but I should be able to set up base hp with that data. I think I have the base agi, str, and stam now. I pulled the numbers out of rawr, as it's one of the few sources I can get to behind the firewall. I can only trust that they are correct until I hear otherwise.
_________________
Shadow Council - US - Horde
Xandreth (80) - Prot Paladin - MT

Progression: EQ, Anarchy, DAoC, EQ, WoW
harlekin
Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:15 pm
I've uploaded the latest version. I appreciate all of the feedback so far, so keep it coming! A few more tweaks and the right base numbers and I can consider the spreadsheet ready for mass consumption.
_________________
Shadow Council - US - Horde
Xandreth (80) - Prot Paladin - MT

Progression: EQ, Anarchy, DAoC, EQ, WoW
harlekin
Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:46 pm
That is exactly what I need to make the hp numbers work right. Now I just need the other races. Smile Base strength would be nice too if anyone cares to post it for me.
_________________
Shadow Council - US - Horde
Xandreth (80) - Prot Paladin - MT

Progression: EQ, Anarchy, DAoC, EQ, WoW
Bastien
Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:11 pm
Str: 1044 (174 + 870)

Increases AP by 2068.
Increases Block by 52.
_________________
Janduin
Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:43 am
*Edited for stupidity*
_________________
harlekin
Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:46 am
The base dodge values by class and the base agility are considered separately in the spreadsheet. The base dodge should be correct, base stats on the other hand are probably not. I can't find a good source for base stats and base hp. Feel free to post yours here and I'll update the sheet.
_________________
Shadow Council - US - Horde
Xandreth (80) - Prot Paladin - MT

Progression: EQ, Anarchy, DAoC, EQ, WoW
Janduin
Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:49 am
Turned out a had the kings flag on Smile Works great now. Make sure people know to manually change their base agi.
_________________
harlekin
Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:54 am
I hope to not have to make people change their base agility, I just need the right numbers to put in my constants. I've gotten pretty good at doing fancy indexing in excel with drop down menus, so once I get all of the numbers the spreadsheet should be pretty slick.

My spreadsheet skills really came about when I had a guild meltdown and played EVE Online for a couple months. That game is like one giant spreadsheet. Now if only I had similar skills at tracking down the right numbers to put into my fancy contraptions. Smile

[edit] I think when I get home tonight I'm going to start checking peoples' armory links to try to tune my numbers. The spreadsheet is close to the way I want it, so I need to just push to finish it.
_________________
Shadow Council - US - Horde
Xandreth (80) - Prot Paladin - MT

Progression: EQ, Anarchy, DAoC, EQ, WoW
Digren
Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:39 pm
Very nice. With the latest spreadsheet, I have to enter my entire Agility (as printed on my character sheet), while for Stamina and Strength I only enter the green (i.e. from gear) portion in the spreadsheet. I think someone said this already, but it was a little confusing as I think the comments reflect several versions of the document.

Human paladin: Str 173, Agi 90, Sta 160

Also, as you now consider the block value meta gem, could you also include the armor multiplier meta gem? Austere Earthsiege Diamond. I'm not certain if the armor value printed on my character sheet includes this or not, but it should be factored in the final armor and effective health numbers when trying out gear swaps.

Great job!
_________________
Paladin of the Argent Dawn since 2004
looweez
Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:28 pm
Just curious why my HP is showing as 24040 on your spreadsheet. In the armory unbuffed I have 25674 HP.

Blood Elf Paladin -
Str - 170
agi - 92
stam - 158


I have kings and the meta gem unchecked in your spreadsheet.
harlekin
Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:33 am
The base HP numbers in the spreadsheet are probably not correct. I need to find the correct ones, but haven't had time lately. I may have a chance to work on it a bit over the holidays.

The current version of the spreadsheet should take your total values for all of your stats, not just agility. I haven't been able to do much testing, so I'm not sure if the math involving stam and strength are correct. As my paladin is not 80 yet, I'll have to pull numbers from various armory links. I will try to work on that over the weekend.
_________________
Shadow Council - US - Horde
Xandreth (80) - Prot Paladin - MT

Progression: EQ, Anarchy, DAoC, EQ, WoW
harlekin
Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:33 am
I forgot to update the popup. I'll make sure to fix that in my next release.
_________________
Shadow Council - US - Horde
Xandreth (80) - Prot Paladin - MT

Progression: EQ, Anarchy, DAoC, EQ, WoW