Skip to content
Maintankadin

Hand of Sacrifice

Osgarth
Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:11 am
It's underused much like Divine Protection for the same reason. Most people missed that it was changed for the better since the big patch.

I only rediscovered those when I switched back to prot after lvling as ret and needed to redo my action bars.
_________________
Venoseth
Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:15 am
Where are you guys doing your primary uses of it? I don't find myself saying "well, it wasn't damage they should have avoided in the first place, and I shouldn't make them screwing up easier on them..." for heroics pugs anyway.
_________________
"Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work."

"Education is an ornament in prosperity and refuge in adversity."
Spectrum
Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:22 am
I too had totally missed that this spell is actually useful now. I'm usually MT, but there are lots of places I could see this being useful to save another group member during raid-wide damage.

Definitely putting this back with my other emergency buttons.
_________________


No really, I'm not addicted.
Rena
Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:08 am
HoSac is very useful i find. Great for OT'ing plus holy pallys can use it like on patch work ~5% and bubble.
Mehnalas
Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:31 am
I used it on the MT for Anub'Rechan since I wanted mana and to make the healers life a bit easier dealing with swarm fun a few times.
_________________