Skip to content
Maintankadin

New Bracer and Weapon Enchant in Next Patch

Majiben
Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:36 am
It's the definetive tak enchant for everyone but those dirty deathkinghts Wink .
_________________
I made a port to exodar. My friend proceeds to MD Alar onto the AFK tank, and we both run. People ran with us, until the port, and realised it was to exodar. Only three of us went through. Turns out people would rather die than go to exodar. -Infurnus
Trixia
Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:57 am
Kinda wish the shield enchant was better =\

It should be like BV and a Shield Spike... or +DEF and BV...

I dunno... Not sure how uber 40BV really is in the grand scheme of things.
agnara
Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:00 am
I Guess this would make dual wielding death knights a lot more common.


And theese enchants came at the perfect time, I don't like the color on 20 str and I got new wrists yesterday Smile
_________________

I think I might be addicted to BV
moduspwnens
Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:10 pm
This is good. I was feeling guilty for using 12 Def to bracer, and it's one I have to spam for an enchanter for anyway.
_________________
Moduspwnens - Shattered Hand
Petrus
Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:50 pm
Any idea on the mats cost for the enchants?
_________________
Petrus
Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:11 pm
From a post from Tankspot, here they are (not confirmed for sure though):

75 Stamina to Weapon: 12 Dream Shards
40 Stamina to Bracers: 4 Greater Cosmic Essence, 4 Dream Shards, 4 Abyss Crystals
_________________
Lowgrus
Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:48 am
WTB more enchanter only enchants.
_________________
JUSTISE
Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:14 am
More STA... not so appealing because all other professions gotta do is ask an enchanter to do this enchant for them. No REAL benefit in rolling enchanting other than rings. Bliz needs to add enchants that actually benefit the fact that enchanters rolled enchanting.

JC's rolled JC for them 41STA gems, and our only benefit is 48 STA total to 2 rings. Pretty unbalanced imo.
_________________