Skip to content
Maintankadin

Sacred Shield

Bentfork
Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:10 pm
Anyone have any numbers or info as to how the dmg absorbtion is increased? I am seeing SS absorb a little over 900 dmg each time, and the tooltip says 500 dmg.

would be good to know if it is based on spell power or atk power, cause using this in heroics with no cc and 2-3 casters in a pull has saved my bacon a few times =) wtb more guildies at 80 so i can stop pugging whatever dps class i can get for heroics. lol
_________________
- the Fork

7/9 BT and waiting for the guild to ding 80 to start raiding sigh
Sarutankah
Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:31 pm
General consensus is 500 + 75% of sp?


With my current gear that's like a big juicy 1600-1800 block every 6 secs.

I certainly notice when it isn't up on the as effective healing jumps a lot when the incoming damage is mitigated that much.
_________________
Loras
Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:57 am
Might be wrong, but I found that Sacred Shields from different paladins stack, so it's not only about "I let the holy paladin do it". With me being the MT last 2 nights and having 3 holy paladin healers, the only thing I was praying for was to teach them ALL to use it whenever it drops off (uncusuccessfully, though). 4 sacred shields = many many hits absorbed Smile

P.S. (WTB Druid and Priest healers... The server/guild is crowded with paladins and shammies... And our best shammy healer cannot play due to unstable connection, while the others went elemental)
_________________
Arjuna
Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:36 am
ok, finally had time to log on and do some heroics and tested it out...love it, at least the graphics, haven't checked out exactly how good it works, really...
_________________