Skip to content
Maintankadin

what's your prefered stat to stack?

Meliora
Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:52 pm
Int! (>^.^)>
_________________
Nehor
Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:54 pm
It seems with diminishing returns on our defensive stats a balanced approuch is being encouraged to maximize the use of avaiable gear slots. The only tank class I feel sorry for though is the Druid. They depend on dodge so much that DR may hurt them more than help them. Will have to wait and see.
_________________
Cowards die many times before thier death, the valiant taste of death only once.

Nehor 78 Silvermoon, US
Jagged Edge Guild
Levantine
Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:39 pm
Int, so I don't run out of mana. Nub tankadins stacking things like avoidance and stamina.
_________________

Rinforce | Rinforze
Zoltar
Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:26 pm
Hawtness - gotta look good Razz
_________________
.
.
.
wawel
Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:45 pm
Dodge and stamina. I like to keep it balanced but i prefer dodge over stamina ( i mean i would take 5 dodge and 4 stam over 6 stam and 4 dodge if that gems existed Wink ).
_________________
vschiano2008
Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:23 am
when i was a nub, i thought it was all about HP. some tanks still think like that. I cant resist a sexy 5 dodge rating socket bonus, or something like that.

I really do LoL at tanks that have literally every single socket with a 12 or 15 stam gem. or 2 stam trinkets. or 150 health to chest! (when you armory them and they have 470 defense ^^.. if you are uber then you are uber..)

then i realized the importance of defense!

my healbot is my girlfriend, and when she started to qq that i took alot of damage.. i learned how much avoidance and BV is worth it. in these new regular instances, she says i take no damage and dps's.

I can't lie- when you've got agil totem down tanking hyjal trash with sloppy healers, your commendation procs and you click your pocketwatch and see 65%+ dodge on tankadin its like DAMN!
_________________
theshard
Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:08 am
I like it balanced but I usually default to stam since most of my healers tell me I barely take any damage. The other day I was waiting for some guilies for a run in SV and while waiting I pulled the first two pulls. I was blocking all the incoming damage except for a few points of damage. (A few equals <10.)
_________________