Skip to content
Maintankadin

[Math] Paladin threat generation

Gorgonzola
Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:42 pm
super. looking forward to taking a look.
_________________

Andorhal - US
Sulreal
Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:00 am
just out of curiosity, would judging wisdom followed up by seal of crusader be effective? I was wondering if the mana regen would scale to the increased damage of JoC.
_________________
Boss Tanking: Throwing a frisbee and asking for it back.
AOE tanking: Asking to be hit to gain attention...some would call that suicide, I like to call it being a Tankadin
Sulreal
Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:06 pm
I was more interested in TBC atm, though WotLK shall be interesting. In reference to JotC, i meant keep the seal on one's self and have it proc JoW @ 30% faster than normal for regen...although i guess the sit and get hit method would work well enough, if you warn the healer in a proper amount of time
_________________
Boss Tanking: Throwing a frisbee and asking for it back.
AOE tanking: Asking to be hit to gain attention...some would call that suicide, I like to call it being a Tankadin