Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tankadin Video Listing v2.0

kywirelessguy
Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:39 am
WTB Psiven's Hyjal video hosted somewhere!! The old wow forums link is still stage6 Sad

PSIVEN HOOK A BROTHA UP!
_________________
Gracerath
Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:04 am
Fathom lord - http://files.filefront.com/Fathom+Lordwmv/;9799074;/fileinfo.html

Leotheras the Blind -
http://files.filefront.com/Leotheraswmv/;9931418;/fileinfo.html (For some reason the video only streams for about 20 seconds but you can still download for the full thing)

Nalorakk -
http://files.filefront.com/Nalorakkwmv/;9799239;/fileinfo.html

Janalai -
http://files.filefront.com/Janalaiwmv/;9799197;/fileinfo.html

Akilzon -
http://files.filefront.com/Akilzonwmv/;9798972;/fileinfo.html

Kael'thas -
http://files.filefront.com/Kaelthaswmv/;9428382;/fileinfo.html

Pretty sure all these work but I can't be sure until I get home from work.
Smile
_________________
kywirelessguy
Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:11 am
I had a copy of it on my harddrive for the longest time. The streaming version didn't do it justice.

I mean it covers ALL of hyjal, with a freakin sweet ass soundtrack and a font only the 70's could love. Full of win and I need a copy!

Just started hyjal so I need the learning!
_________________
ehly
Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:39 am
I miss stage6 greatly Sad Veoh is starting to grow on me, but its still no stage6.

So far I have:
http://www.veoh.com/channels/NF25 - primary guild movies
http://www.veoh.com/channels/aeshawarcraft - Other/Old Movies.

I have been uploading some as I get the time, but the Veoh uploading is not my friend on my old format stuff.

Tempest Keep Overview - http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6294164s8xSDRbj?c=NF25

Serpent Shrin Cavern Overview - http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6298773AkgBTDdY?c=NF25

Lets see recent first kill stuff

MHv1 (boss 1) - http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6298303h8qDCjYG?c=NF25
MHv2 (bosses 2&3) - http://www.veoh.com/videos/v62971276qwa8S7Q?c=NF25
MHv3 (boss 4) - http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6340604nDmcD9dD?c=NF25

BTv1 (1&2 boss) - http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6296227jAjh68AR?c=NF25
BTv2 (shade) - http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6384567PysgHJkS?c=NF25

Am currently working a little no-plot general tanking video that I hope to have finished by this weekend.
_________________

guild: http://www.neltharionsfury.com/
Levantine
Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:07 am
Also, why the crap did you put that there for the Illidan video, Invis? xD
_________________

Rinforce | Rinforze