Skip to content
Maintankadin

The Challenge: Solo a Fel Reaver.

Afraithe
Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:49 am

The Challenge: Solo a Fel Reaver.

The Warrior tank in my guild gave me a challenge, Solo a Fel Reaver. Warriors can do it, can we?

He has done it, but the only thing I know is that he stacked around 800 block value. I did a try myself with around 450 blockvalue, did not work out to great, but it was a spur of the moment try and I wasn't prepared and in the middle of the fight, 2 lvl 61 horde wanted to gank me, but I would not have made it anyway.

My guild Warrior tank outgears me quite a bit in pure mitigation gear, I'm going to give it another try after a few upgrades.

Looked around a bit to hear if anyone else has done it, but couldn't find any info on it.

Anyone up for the challenge? Smile
_________________
Rhaenys
Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:32 am
I kited a fel reaver to just outside Thrallmar and had the NPC mages kill it. Does that count? Laughing
_________________
Mortehl
Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:47 am
Been there, done that, was available for autographs afterwards.

Stack Block value out the yin yang, be ready with your auto blocker and various methods of self healing. Be prepared to spend awhile on the fight. Profit.
_________________
Arthas, we're coming for you. (Eventually)
Igrado
Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:47 am
damn, and I was gonna save my badges rather than get the auto-blocker. Guess I'll have to now. Damn you Afraithe.
_________________
Igrado
Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:26 am
DAMMIT ELOFF!
Now I must go work on a block set... just when I thought I was meeting all my goals...

damn but this game is neverending... I love it! lol and /cry


...
great, now i'm an emo...
_________________
Trevize
Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:07 pm
It taunts the dps warrior loot whore I took it from back in the day. Oh sweet justice!

My block value set is kinda funny but effective. Blocking for like 1000 with the autoblocker up is ridiculous lol.
Afraithe
Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:16 am
Nice, well good to know someone has done it, ill try again when I have more suitable gear.
_________________
Parishna
Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:58 am
I saw one wandering around the other day.. and thought it sounded like a good idea... he really couldnt hit me.. but i ran out of mana to do any sort of reasonable damage on him.. i had him down to around 55%.. then a level 59 priest came over to see what the big metal guy was beating on.. and started healing me !

now.. if only we could trick them into doing that in AV.....