I have found Heroic Botanica to be easy with Mage (sheep) and Warlock in the party. A long run is 2 hours. All the boss fights are the same, the bosses simply have more HP and hit for a bit harder, but your team should be better geared than they were for regular anyways. It may be a good idea to skip the 3rd boss (Demon) as he can sometimes be very troublesome. First run ever we 1 shot him, next day with a different group he wiped us twice and we elected to move on. Possibly bad luck with sacrifice, possibly bad placement or something else.
Heroic Bot makes a great place to run after Mechanar Heroic, particularly as the group is already tested and Paladin tanking has some great benefits in this instance. Demons = Exorcism, Birds = AOE (also protect target with BOP), the 2 plantlet pulls u can hold aggro fine. You will find a section of pulls (where 1 plant is mixed with 3-4 humaoids) where u can simply sheep 1 and AOE tank the rest. As with any AOE run though, its success will depend on the gear of each member, first yours, then the healers, then the DPS.
For gearing comparison: My gear is all pre-kara except boots, and craftable Bracers of the Green Fortress. I have all the proper enchants however, and have SSE's in my Sha'tar shield and my Shoulders (from Laj, regular bot). I do not know how the others' gear was, but I believe both healers had a few Kara pieces and proper enchants. Obviously a guild run (assuming that your guild is a good one

) would fare you a bit better. Tell them 8-10 badges in 3 hours, with a good chance to have it down to 2 hours within 2 weeks of running!
_________________
"And were I e'en to die, the cursed enemy would not tear his gaze from me for fear that I should rise back up."