So I was reading this thread and I had a few thoughts on two-tank strats.
When you have a Tankadin and a Warrior in a raid, and you have the Tankadin group pulling and the Warrior taunting one mob off the Tankadin at a time...would it be efficient for the rest of the raid to straight dps the Warriors target till it's dead, let the Warrior taunt off another, dps that one down, let the Warrior taunt off another, etc. until the group is dead?
This sounds like it would keep the raid focused on just one target, therefore they wouldn't inadvertently pull a mob off the Tankadin by targetting the wrong one (even when their marked). I guess I've played with too many dumb dps'ers who don't know how to follow kill orders.
Does it make sense?
I've never ever done anything more than 5-mans so I have no idea what the strats are used for raids. This was just a passing thought really after reading the aforementioned thread. Anyways, thanks for reading
_________________
