Skip to content
Maintankadin

Best kiting weapon

ldeboer
Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:57 pm

Best kiting weapon

Okay it was server shutdown night and I got bored so tried some of the kiting tricks.

My biggest problem is the dam things die along the way because I was using my http://www.wowhead.com/?item=34009.

Okay I could go with just my bare hands but that got me thinking there is probably some cool stats on a weapon like FOTC which makes it the ideal kiting weapon.

So whats the go ... my dear experts.
_________________

Dendrah
Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:52 pm
Yes it is a high level weapon but yes it is also a 41 DPS caster weapon.

Just switch off all your holy damage spells but HS rank 1. Devo aura, seal of light/wisdom,... Use everything that doesn't use spell damage. Use only white damage.

I would be more worried about strenght and AP Smile
dougmcdonald
Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:20 am
Maybe something like http://www.wowhead.com/?item=29362 dodge and def could be handy in some situations, maybe enchanted with some really useless like icy or something, afterwards you can strut around stratt and annoy some warriors Razz
_________________
Bk992004
Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:36 am
Why not just use your Rank1 Consecrate? That's what I use to kite when I'm doing mass-pulls. And if you want everyone to survive so you can kill them at 1time in 1place, then just turn off the Ret Aura and Sanctuary and use Devotion and Wisdom....
_________________