Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tankadin Video Listing v2.0

Alienne
Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:46 pm
Here's a video of my guild's first progression kill of Illidan. Paladin main tanking, paladin POV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvgBDA-Bc34
_________________
I'm still not getting enough mana back--do I have to take my pants off again?
ehly
Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:59 am
Haven't been around much lately, been going 4 directions at once Sad

Though here is a video I managed to put toghter recently, A Black Temple tribute for my guild. Has our first Illidan kill in it, as well as a lot of Illidan ..shots from not so good attempts making up the first phases of the illidan part Very Happy

Generally its my PoV, with me tanking a decent amount and tanking flames on Illidan.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v15808326aZPRh9qN


edit:
also have a not very compressed full 45min ZA bear run I tossed toghter to show someone how our ZA group does it.

http://files.filefront.com/zav2wmv/;11709787;/fileinfo.html
_________________

guild: http://www.neltharionsfury.com/
Gnoma
Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:33 am
Tanking one of the Flames of Azzinoth on the Illidan encounter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9oLG_sKVvo
_________________

Warlock 70 - Lamclup (Grim Batol)
Warlock 70 - Lamclop (Hellscream)
Westcott
Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:07 am
Here is my humble submission of an Illidan kill.

http://www.vimeo.com/1907772

Some notes:
-Was unaware ret pally was respeccing for this attempt thus Crusader was never up. =(

-Obviously, was not a progression kill, but 75% of raid was new as we are still rebuilding again. (and again)

-First song has been used alot in other videos, but I'm not very artistic.
_________________
Tankadins: Keeping group members repair bills low since 2006