Just did this last night (finally got the shoulders from ZA to get me close enough to passive uncrushablity), and by FAR the hardest part was actually getting to him. The Garr fight itself is almost anticlimactic, though it was nerve-wracking for me until the adds were all dead, even though I wasn't really in much danger. One pull, one kill... 2+ hours later.
I followed Aalryn's guide, and the part that really tripped me up was the ancient core hound with the long patrol path stumbling across me while I was between invis pots. He wanders all the way up near the entrance and then back down to the tunnel leading to Geddon/Shazzrah, and he gets just close enough to the safe spot on the wall to make it very unsafe unless you scoot as far away from the tunnel as possible. Wish I'd had the presence of mind to take a screenshot of my position there, as it might come in handy to aspiring Garr-soloers.
No bindings though, so I guess I'll get a picture next week.
_________________
