Skip to content
Maintankadin

Compilation of AOE leveling locations

Kelaan
Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:23 am
A hunter at TKA posted a spot that he said worked well for nonstop leveling of his pet:

http://www.users.qwest.net/~nirv/bestfarmingspot.jpg

Mob: http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=30960 (lvl 80 undead)
Location: Icecrown, near the Fleshwerks
Spawn rate: I'm not sure.

Apparently, you can only do this before you've done the quests in the area which bring in NPCs to fight them.


Also -- apologies for the poor state of this thread. I'll try and consolidate information better in the opening posts.
Krazy
Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:51 am
I started to wonder why I kept seeing so many mages camping the skeletal runesmith spot in Icecrown in the last few days....until I found this posted on the mage forums.

http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=95111

Stupid mages...now everyone knows about the spot and its impossible for me to farm at all anymore. Its camped 24/7....


At least his video shows the area well, he rides past the cauldron you want to get behind right at the start of the video.
_________________