After reading this guide, decided to do it last week.
I'm about 2.5% shy of passive uncrush, i'd reach it but I don't want to re-gem my t6 gear etc.. So the few pieces I had left over in the bank I re-gemmed and went to town.. Vendored my suneater in place of more bag space (give pallies mroe bag room!) so used the adamantite rapier with 20 agil on it.
Went in, testing to see if I could do it, solo'd to about 65% then friends that wanted to watch go bored and helped bring him down faster. just wanted to see if I could do it, which certainly worked.
Dropped the book first time, which I sent to my mage alt.
I'm currently doing it now completely solo, 17% Almost there! using seal of vengence when I have the mana to make it go faster, figurine works wonders and bubble/gift of the naaru+bandage gets you back up pretty quick.
The guides were alot of help, as last night I solo'd garr, then 4 friends came in and we did geddon/golemagg.. no binding, but did get an ingot.
I just got bored and threw my set together in about 2 nights.. so now that I see I can do this well, will try to pick up some more to put me over uncrush, 740 BV atm too, hits a little through it but was plenty for garr.
edit- Down in 49 min.. No book =/ eh, next time =)
_________________
