Skip to content
Maintankadin

Biggest mob that is possible to kite to shat/org/iron?

Elfadin
Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:28 pm
Me and a shaman buddy named Maynert pulled Anachronos from Tanaris to Thrall's room in Org. This is my longest kite to date. Took about an hour.




Holyana
Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:43 am
I just saw a fel reaver in Shat last night, actually. I heard and felt the "thud thud thud" and thought "What the hell was that?" And suddenly I see big metal feet, someone actually took him into the scryer bank where everyone killed him. Razz
_________________
Giacomo
Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:08 am


picked up a lv.51 druid to heal me somewhere in shimmering flats.

all instances were down for some reason, so i had a stab at ana. server went down altogether, when i was nearly at camp taurajo. >_<
_________________
Duzzit
Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:54 am
can azerugos be kited? the dude in aszhara.(takes him to ogr Very Happy).
_________________
ruodhaid
Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:29 am
Teremus the Devourer, was kitet to ironforge back when we were 60, and was unkilabel since he drains life from players, and whit 50 ppl afking in if, thats a lot of drain

Dont know it he would still be fun
Panzerdin
Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:51 am
I don't do a huge amount of this stuff, but I've a little experience of this, so I figure I may as well help:

Highlord Kruul has the same abilities that made Kazzak so lethal, so if you can get him to a city, you're set. I'm not convinced that it's actually doable though.

The dragons of nightmare are virtually impossible to kite in a small group, due to their breaths inducing cooldowns on abilities and adding a stacking nature DoT. You won't be able to use any abilities, and the stacking nature DoT will become unhealable (2k +heal priest and S3 Paladin couldn't keep a Kara geared warrior up through it). If you have 2 or 3 tanks, I suppose you could do it, so a group of four or five (2 tanks + 2 healers is probably the minimum) is needed. Alternatively, a good druid healer or 2 could probably keep a tank up with the full DoT stack, which will tick for 1.8k. The 1.2k HPS Sunwell druids can put out makes this an option, although the additional 3k hits from the breath itself and the cooldown put on your abilities make make aggro an issue.

Any of the abyssal high council are probably doable, since they don't hit for much. Whether they're worth the effort is questionable, since they'll die easily. You may need a healer, depending on how much healing JoL can output (some do decent magical damage, but I don't play any more so I can't test it out). One of them does a stacking DoT, but this one is cleansable, so it's a non-issue for a paladin.

Omen is also apparently kitable, and his starfall may be amusing in, say, Orgrimmar. I don't know about any of the other event bosses.