Skip to content
Maintankadin

ZG Tiger Boss

Guillex
Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:39 am
Yyyyyeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... I'm going to just troll for a bit. Think I've outlived my "browsing-at-work" usefulness.
_________________
Póg mo thóin

Hixx-LaughingSkull
Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:42 am
l2asstank

basically its the way I tank moroes every time, if he cant see your face, he can't gouge you!
_________________

I put the PAL in Paladin
Dorvan
Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:28 pm
Moved to general strats forum. Encounter specific stuff should almost always go in one of the strat forums Smile
_________________


WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Moonlight Sonata Techno Remix
Hixx-LaughingSkull
Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:04 pm
tell your healers to man up, moroes hits like a bitch anyway, regardless of crushes and no avoidance.
_________________

I put the PAL in Paladin
Eanin
Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:48 am
Is this boss possible to solo, then? It seems like a simple tank, but I'm a little puzzled as to how to kill them all simultaneously.
_________________
Janduin
Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:59 am
Woah thread necro!

Your problem would be interrupting the heals. You might be able to pull it off with imp HoJ and arcane torrent, I don't know how often the healing add casts. I do not think killing them simultaneously would be too bad...Hammer hits 3 targets, and BoSanc would give you the mana for consecration probably with 3 things meleeing you.
_________________
phaqueue
Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:22 am
Did it with Ret Pally and Feral Druid... used bash/HoJ to interrupt heals, got them low enough and blew everything to burn them

got it on the first try
Elsie
Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:27 am
You could probably get away with your healer standing on one of the stumps near the steps to the area. It's an evade spot, but gouge should break before they reset? Dunno.
Krazy
Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:51 am
Heh, for fun I tried solo'ing this today...let me tell you....


I could see a druid doing it but for a paladin it is truly impossible...

I take pretty much no damage so I could fight them forever but there is no way to stop that heal. Plus she silences so much and even if arcane torrent or HoJ is up the silence keeps you from using it.

I even tried Seal of Justice to keep her stunned a lot but not even that could reduce the silences to the point where I could interrupt effectively.

I thought maybe I could make her use her mana up...nada...after 30 minutes she still had like 500 mana gone...must be some insane MP5.

Shame too because I would really like to farm it for the mount Sad
_________________