Skip to content
Maintankadin

Pots and Consumables

Utena
Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:18 pm
Nice advice. I'm going to do this next time my lazy ass raid does ZA again.
_________________
Naeldon
Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:02 pm
Old thread bump!

I found this after using the search function and was wondering about which food to use where as I am a bit confused. Would you use something like Poached Bluefish when you're clearing through trash, and then switch to Spicy Crawdad when you get to a boss?

Or would you just select a food depending on the dungeon itself and run through it using only one type?

My cooking is almost maxed out and I am one of the insane people who really enjoys fishing in the game so I am good with either. I just want to work out how to be best prepared, food wise.
Majiben
Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:40 pm
Storm chops are not worth using as an aoe food as a Paladin. Honestly it's a warrior and druid food from preTBC. You're better off eating a +23 spell damage food if you want to boost your aoe Tps.
_________________
Majiben
If we wanted Ret to be a joke, we would have just left the tree as it was, and maybe kicked it a little for good measure. -GC