Skip to content
Maintankadin

Solo a Shadow of Doom

Janduin
Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:28 am
Yes, I forgot to mention that I was wearing Figurine as well. That thing comes in so handy for doing crazy paladin stunts.
_________________
kysu
Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:00 pm
The mind flay does ~ 600-800 dps on you. Other then that I stay at 30% health constantly when im doing this.

But Grigsby said it exactly as it should be done.
godai
Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:27 am
Two words of warning with Holy Wrath.

1. The GCD + cast time of The big heal is less then the stun so you will still get push back if using the big heal.

2. I had problems where after Holy Wrathing if I took a step backwards they would reset.

Also what the heck is up with Mail dropping. Took me forever to get the plate chest. I think I had 8 mail chest's drop first.
_________________
xuldinga
Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:29 am
I forget, how many pieces are in the plate set? I know I got the chest piece (after 2 hours) and bought the shoulders and gloves from the vendor. Wondering what I need to look out for. Unfortunatlely I can't see wowhead from work.
_________________
Wrath/LvL 70 Dra Prot Pally/Drak'Thul.

Which side are we on?
We're on the side of the demons, chief.
We're evil men in the gardens of paradise,
sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go.
amh
Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:30 am
They vendor for something like 8g though, so it´s almost worth it :)