http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/dec ... ic-trailer
So far, Bioware is living up to my expectations.
Hot bubba fett bitch ftw!
Ilara
Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:52 pm

Arnock wrote:/drool
Loved the KotOR games, hopefully this will turn out to be a great mmo
also, was that sith guy supposed to be malak? Faceplate looks a tad familiar =P
300 years after the events of the Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Ilara wrote:As a company, Bioware have an amazing standard, easily on par with Bliz in my eyes. They don't have the omgblockbuster mmo or sports game starcraft that Bliz do, but their work speaks for itself with ie KOTOR, Mass Effect and so on. They have a good chance of pulling it off. And I'd like to see how well they do.
Ilara wrote:No argument. They will find it hard. Certainly doesn't help their topic of choice is Star Wars.
I'm simply stating that I'm still of the belief; If any other company than Bliz is capable of bringing out "the big one", its Bioware.
Aldonza wrote:As a major fan girl of Star Wars, I'm giggling with glee over this.
If it's done well - even if not a "WoW-killer" for the mass populace - it'll definitely win me over. I could have so much fun running around in a Star Wars universe though. I never did endgame stuff in Galaxies, yet, if they hadn't ruined it with the two different "combat upgrades", I'd never have left.
I can't wait. /drool