KysenMurrin wrote:Worldie wrote:There's a timeout on turns, after a minute it autopasses, so you should easily finish him off in few minutes worth.
There was no timer, and I'd waited about five minutes before I posted. When I finally tried to concede it did nothing. Seems the server had crashed, but you'd think it'd tell you you'd disconnected rather than just sit there forever.
Couldn't get back into a game after that, so all I've done so far is defeated the Priest and Paladin practice and played one-and-a-half matchup games. I have no idea what I'm doing with my (currently still Mage) deck, just mainly stacked up on Mage spells and +Spell damage cards with a few ordinary minions to deal damage and soak hits.
that's a known bug. happens here and there. and the game did not crash. YOU timed out. if you wait a looong time, you'll eventually get a fast forward of how your opponent killed you. I sat it out once as I had to go grocery shopping anyway and didn't want to play any more. After I was back, eventually the fast forward started.
The game just crashed/disconnected but just on your side. Your opponent won't have to wait very long. After your first turn times out, on your next turn the burning-down-time-out thing started immediatly as your turn starts until you actually do something. so after your first time-out turn, your following turn lasts 10 seconds or so. but you've definitely lost that game, just close client and restart HS.
That's around for a while, suppose they'll fix it eventually, but it's still beta after all. happens.