Tell me about it, second time I see Ragnaros on the other side. thank God for Polymorph.
Also: ILLIDAN! F*CK YEAH!
Sagara
Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:47 pm


bldavis wrote:Passionario wrote:(sorry to hear this, i guess open a ticket/submit bug report and see what they say? i havent heard of this issue before so i have no idea)
Sagara wrote:Destroying Legendaries the turn they drop is half the pleasure of the game![]()
Worldie wrote:Sagara wrote:Destroying Legendaries the turn they drop is half the pleasure of the game![]()
On this note, I think there's too many cards on the line of "kill a card without allowing any reaction".
It's cool if some decks include one, but when every single deck has 2+ of those, it kinda feels frustrating to play a strong card just to get it destroyed the turn after.
Atm when I play against rogue or priest I'm "scared" to use my buff cards cause I know they will kill the buffed minion the turn after.
I instead like the cards like the warlock's Corruption, "the minion dies the turn after" which allows you to at least make something out of that card before it's dead.
Kai wrote:i had two legendaries in my first arena after the wipe, certainly felt a bit strange.