Worldie
Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:41 am
Re: Hearthstone
I get too frustrated by RNG to manage the grind. My best was rank 10, havent bothered at all with higher ranks cause I lack several key legendaryes and epics for the meta decks.

KysenMurrin wrote:Still mostly playing Mage, this is the deck - a lot like Tempo Mage but with the dragon package at the top...

KysenMurrin wrote:Do we have legend climbers here? I've only made it once. I ended at rank 4 this time.
KysenMurrin wrote:That's an odd list, Passionario. It's like a Freeze Mage but with the changes I'm not sure what it's win condition is. Not enough early-mid game to wear the opponent down, not enough burst for a big finish. I mean, there's Antonidas, but not a lot to combo him with.
Passionario wrote:I'm bad at this game.

Nooska wrote:^^
I feel obliged to get to rank 20 every season for the card back, and I do the single player stuff (though I'm still not done with Nefarian, again! - it feels like you need some specific cards or synergies to have a chance at that encounter the actual way, and a great deal of luck of the draw to do it the cheasy way (OTK'ing him at 30+1)