I suppose even you get to be correct once in a while

I can't disagree with that. I switched out of tanking and have more fun.
Anyways, SWTOR, since I have moar ranting to do.
It's nice to hear that the raid content has improved over the first instance or two. But looking back, I was pretty happy with SWTOR for a while. I really was. I was willing to put up with the first 2 raid instances because it was their very first shot, and because I could see obvious improvement in KP over EV. So much of it was just garbage, yet there were glimmers of a fun endgame there, some interesting decisions, some mechanics that would approach difficulty if tested and tuned correctly. I was happy to see where more experience would lead their encounter designers. I liked my guild and I liked my class (Jedi Sage. Ranged is fun!!) I was even very satisfied with how closely many of my potential DPS specs were tuned together- something WOW has always struggled to keep straight when balancing classes of different DPS specs.
But then came the guild summit and the combat log debacle. I guess looking back, I kinda ragequit over the whole combat log thing.
I was just so mad, so mad. Their approach to combat log was not ok. Their approach to combat log spat on everything that I enjoyed about raiding. I felt as though I was personally insulted as a raider that they would cripple something that is an integral part of my raiding experience to placate whining forum trolls. And if that was their design team's vision for raiding, I wanted no part of it. I was very unhappy because I really wanted to believe in the game, I wanted to have this plan for me to raid in SWTOR when I was bored and 8/8 in wow content... but then the devs were like "nah, we aren't really that serious about giving you compelling content, we are going to half ass it and put our effort elsewhere."
So ... um, I did rage. And quit. I did feel very much like as a raider that the devs had given us the finger. But maybe now, I am just embarassed at how rage filled I was and wondering if I should go try it again. Kinda waiting to see if someone says, "Ana, give SWTOR another shot, you weren't fair to it last time." But maybe I was fair. IDK.